Regulation of Tashkent institute of architecture and civil engineering
REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
MINISTRY OF HIGHER AND SECONDARY SPECIAL EDUCATION
TASHKENT INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE AND CIVIL ENGINEERING
1.1. Tashkent institute of architecture and civil engineering (hereinafter TIACE) based on the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PD-203 dated may 6, 1991, and the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers № 130 dated may 13, 1991 on the basis of former faculties of architecture, civil engineering, construction of industrial and civil buildings of the Tashkent Polytechnical Institute construction Institute (Tashkent institute of architecture and civil engineering). The previous Statutes were approved by the on TSRU of Shaykhantakhur district № 387 registry of 11 April 2001, № R-000723-09 registry from 7 April 2005, Order № 262 from 2010 of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary special education and re-registered № R-000723-09 3-Aug 2010.
1.2. TIACE is part of the organizational structure of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary special education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter- the Ministry). TIACE is a state higher education institution that carries out educational activities for the implementation of basic and additional educational programs of higher education , as well as carries out educational, spiritual, educational, scientific research and other activities in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and provides educational services.
1.3. TIACE operates under the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, The law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About education", the National training program, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis, and resolutions, orders, decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers , as well as this Regulation.
1.4. TIACE is a legal entity. Has special property in operational management and is responsible for its property in accordance with its obligations, can acquire property in its own name, exercise its property and non- property rights, take responsibility and be prosecuted. It has an independent balance, a Bank account and other accounts, including accounts in foreign currency, a seal that has its own name with the state emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan, stamps and other details.
100011 g. Tashkent, Sheikhantakhur districkt, Navai street, 13.
Full name of the TIACE in Uzbek, Russian and English:
Toshkent arxitektura-qurilish instituti (TAQI)
Тошкент архитектура-қурилиш институти (ТАҚИ)
Ташкентский архитектурно-строительный институт (ТАСИ)
Tashkent institute of architecture and civil engineering (TIACE)
II. Main functions of the Tashkent institute of architecture and civil engineering
2.1. The main tasks of TIACE are:
- satisfaction of the individual's needs for intellectual, cultural, spiritual and moral development through the acquisition of higher education and postgraduate education;
- to develop a fully advanced and loyal person, a citizen of an independent state, a selfless nation, nation, society and family, respecting national and universal values, enriching and strengthening national traditions, honest and decent work for the future of our country;
- development of science through research and creative activity of scientific and pedagogical staff and students, using the results in the educational process;
- training, retraining and advanced training of specialists with higher education in the relevant fields of Economics and scientific pedagogical personnel;
- preserving and enriching the moral, cultural and scientific value of society;
- dissemination of knowledge among the population, increasing its spiritual, educational and cultural level;
- provide services to staff, students on the basis of the law on the territory of TIACE (kitchens, offices, etc.).
III. Subjects of educational and scientific-methodical work, their rights and obligations
3.1. A person enrolled by order of the rector of TIACE is a student of TIACE. Students are provided with a student ID and a rating book.
According to the statements of persons with General secondary, special secondary (technical, academic, academic lyceums and professional colleges) in accordance with the law, in accordance with the procedure and rules for admission to educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan, TIACE provides admission to higher education institutions based on the results of testing with a rating system of points scored by the State Commission of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Admission to higher education institutions is based on equality of rights for all (both grants and contractual) based on common acceptance rules and on a single choice, ensuring the right of first-degree candidates to receive state grants that have the highest scores on test results. All other applicants have the right to enter on the basis of the contract quota based on their rating. According to the law, admission is guaranteed based on certain preferences without testing.
3.2. TIACE students have the following rights:
- Acquisition of knowledge related to science, technology and modern technologies;
- free use of books, periodicals, and electronic learning tools available in the information resource center of the higher education institution;
- Getting free tips;
- free use of classrooms, objects of the educational process;
- submit your suggestions and criticisms to the educational institution, the Dean's office and the head of departments in accordance with the established procedure on the effectiveness of the educational process and the quality of education and request their consideration;
- participation in mass events held in higher education institutions and at the faculty;
- participation in scientific research, scientific conferences and publication of their results and reporting on it;
- participate and become a member in public works of higher education institutions.
3.3. Students studying in the form of state and contract education will receive scholarships provided by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Students have the right to receive scholarships awarded by the President and Beruni, Ibn Sino, Navoi and Ulugbek scholarships, as well as by legal entities and individuals, in accordance with the relevant legal acts.
The student has the right to exercise other rights that do not contradict the necessary legislation in order to get a high-quality education in the chosen specialty and become a qualified specialist. The student must not abuse his or her rights for purposes that are contrary to the interests of others.
3.4. In medical and other cases of exclusion, a student can receive academic leave in accordance with the procedure established by the authorized state body, the Department of education.
Academic leave for 1st year students can be granted in exceptional cases in a strict individual (individual) order based on medical reports.
3.5. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, students studying in the form of daily training are allowed to postpone the period of admission to military service while studying at a higher educational institution.
3.6. For students who need housing, TIACE will provide housing in accordance with health standards and regulations. The amount of payment for students ' accommodation is determined by the Institute, taking into account partial or full payment of utilities and other expenses. Students in need of housing are not allowed to use the hostel for other purposes. (leases or other agreements).
Students studying at a higher education institution are allowed to work in a higher education institution , as well as in other places, under an employment contract.
3.7. On the basis of the rules and regulations, the student's expulsion at their own discretion, with a valid reason, transfer of training, etc., the TIACE student has the right to restore training at the Institute.
In the past, the administration of a higher education institution, excluding a person from a TIACE, for all forms of education, is restoring the number of students on a contract basis.
TIACE students have the right to transfer their studies to other higher education institutions according to their own rules and regulations.
It is not possible to transfer students to TIACE for study (from centers, divisions, training centers, etc.) from unlicensed non-state higher education institutions and other non-state higher education institutions of other countries for study in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The regulations and rules for moving students from one higher education institution to another, transfers and exceptions are determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3.8. TIACE students must comply with the curriculum and curriculum of the higher education system , complete all tasks on time, and comply with the TIACE Charter, internal regulations, rules of conduct, and housing for students . It is prohibited to employ students who are not connected with the educational process during their studies, except in cases provided for in the decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3.9. The bylaws and internal regulations, rules of conduct, and Disciplinary sanctions are applied to the student in case of violation of the obligations set out in the TECA code of conduct and adoption.
Student residents will be disqualified at their place of residence if they violate the provisions of this Charter and the TECN code of conduct and ethics.
A student can be excluded from a TIACE in the following cases:
a) at its discretion;
b) transfer of education to another educational institution;
c) for health reasons (based on a certificate from the Medical Board);
d) for academic failure (arrears);
e) for violation of academic discipline and internal regulations, rules of conduct of higher education institutions;
f) more than 74 hours missed for no reason during one semester
g) due to the lack of timely payment of training (for those who pay for the contract);
h) due to imprisonment by the court;
i) as a result of death.
Students are excluded from the TIACE service by the administration of the Institute, taking into account the written consent of the trade Union. If excluded, the student may also agree to the basic point 14 (d) of the initial organization of the Kamolot youth social movement.
A student who has received a disciplinary punishment may object to the fairness and legality of the sanctions imposed on him / her in accordance with the procedure established by law.
Information about disciplinary punishment with a student is stored in their personal folder.
Disciplinary penalties are applied no later than six months after the Commission of one month after the expiration of the act, without taking into account the time or illness of the student.
Students may not be dismissed from a student during an illness, during a sabbatical, or during pregnancy and childbirth.
The student (or his parents) at least a week later, must declare, give information about his illness to the higher education institution.
3.10. Trainees are trained at the TIACE construction sector retraining and retraining Center and the TIACE teacher retraining and professional development Center. The status of trainees is equal to the status of trainees in accordance with THE TIACE Charter in the field of educational services.
In accordance with THE TIACE Charter, paid services can be provided in the TIACE center for training and retraining of managers in the construction sector and the center for retraining and advanced training of teachers of TIACE.
The procedure for training and retraining of personnel, conditions and rights of trainees are determined by the relevant legal acts.
c) Senior researchers, independent researchers:
3.11. Leading scientific researchers and independent researchers of TIACE are individuals who conduct research in a particular specialty and prepare doctoral dissertations for the appropriate degree. Postgraduate education is a continuous type of education aimed at meeting the needs of society in highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel;
The Institute of leading scientific researchers is a form of training after graduation from higher educational institutions for the purpose of in-depth study of the specialty, preparation and defense of a doctoral dissertation on scientific research for researchers-doctors of science, organized by highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel.
Form of education after graduation from higher education institutions. Independent research is a form of postgraduate study for highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel for in-depth study of the specialty and preparation of a doctoral dissertation for researchers and scientific researchers with a doctorate degree;
Senior researcher-prospector - a person appointed in accordance with the established procedure to a senior research associate-researcher;
Independent researcher - a person who was accepted in the established order for independent search.
3.12. Education, which lasts up to three years after higher education, is carried out in the following forms: Institute of leading scientific researchers; Independent research
3.12.1. Admission of senior researchers to postgraduate courses funded from the state budget is carried out on a competitive basis by special commissions appointed by the rector of TIACE. Selection of applicants To the Institute of postgraduate education for study is carried out on the basis of the results of entrance tests in accordance with the procedure established by law.
3.12.2. Admission of foreign citizens and stateless persons To the Institute of postgraduate education is carried out on a contractual basis in accordance with the legislation and (or) international agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3.12.3. Those who enter graduate school as senior researchers must meet the following requirements:
have at least two years of academic or research and teaching experience;
have a master's degree from a higher education institution or equivalent from the Academy of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Academy of internal Affairs and the national security Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan, or a PhD or master's degree obtained before the introduction of the master's degree;
Acquire scientific research and scientific and pedagogical activities; have at least three scientific papers In scientific journals and publications and two theses that can form the basis of a dissertation research for the degree of doctor of science in scientific conferences, seminars and round tables; have a foreign language at the appropriate master's level; Have access to modern information and communication technologies, including the Internet.
3.12.4 Persons registered as independent researchers must meet the following requirements:
have at least five years of practical experience;
have a bachelor's or master's degree, diploma of higher military educational establishments of the Ministry of defense, Ministry of internal Affairs, State customs Committee, or the national security Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan, or PhD or master's degree, obtained prior to the introduction of a master's degree; Purchased research and scientific-pedagogical activity;
have at least three scientific papers in scientific journals and publications and two theses that can form the basis of a dissertation research for the degree of doctor of science in scientific conferences, seminars and round tables; be the author (co-author) of one or more patents for inventions or selection achievement in the relevant scientific disciplines and / or scientific and technological work. have a foreign language at the appropriate master's level; have access to modern information and communication technologies, including the Internet.
3.12.5. Bachelor's, master's, and candidate's degrees accepted into the Institute of postgraduate education must correspond to the field of postgraduate education. In case of discrepancies or post-graduate education in related fields, applicants must submit additional examinations in accordance with the procedure established by the Higher attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers and The Committee for the coordination of science and technology development.
Senior researchers who train separately from production, in accordance with established regulations, can work in their spare time at a higher education institution or in other places. Admission To the Institute of postgraduate education, to graduate, as well as for those who are working on a dissertation work to grant privileges, acceptance of their rights and responsibilities is carried out on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan UP no. -4456 of July 24, 2012. "On the improvement of training and certification of highly qualified scientific and teaching staff" and Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers № 365 dated 28 December 2012 ""On measures to further improve the system of postgraduate education and improvement of the system of attestation of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel".
d) The composition of the TIACE teaching staff, educational and administrative staff
3.13. the TIACE company employs teaching staff, engineers, technical engineers, administrative staff, production, training assistants, and other employees. The teaching staff includes the head of the Department, Professor, associate Professor, senior lecturer, teacher, assistant and Intern.
3.14. Obtaining positions of the teaching staff is carried out in accordance with the Regulation "on the procedure for hiring teachers in higher education institutions on a competitive basis". The Vice-rector of TIACE is appointed on the recommendation of the rector by the head of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary special education of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The Dean of the faculty is appointed at the direction of the rector of the educational institution in agreement with the Ministry.
3.15. The faculty and research staff of TIACE have the following rights:
- Selection in accordance with the established procedure in the TIACE to the faculty Council;
- participate in the discussion of issues related to the activities of TIACE;
- use information services of the TIACE Information and resource center, services of educational and scientific departments, as well as social, medical and other services in accordance with the collective agreement;
- selection of teaching methods and tools, conducting research, ensuring high quality of the educational and scientific process;
- apply orders and orders of the higher education institution administration in accordance with the procedure established by law;
- take part in competitions and hold positions in accordance with the procedure established by law;
- work as a part-time employee in other faculties, departments and organizations (in agreement with the main place of work);
- get acquainted with and share scientific and educational literature in the field of foreign colleagues;
- preparation of high-quality textbooks and manuals for their discipline;
- improvement of theoretical knowledge in practical experience, research methods, and pedagogical skills;
- Guide and direct students to research projects;
- participation in grants, research projects, and economic contracts;
- use of other rights provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan on education.
3.16. The responsibilities of TIACE faculty and research staff include:
- strict compliance with the legislation on education, labor and technological disciplines, the TIACE Charter, internal labor rules and rules of conduct;
- conscientious performance of duties and do not tarnish respect for the teacher;
- polite treatment of staff, students, and others;
- follow the legal instructions of the employer, perform timely and high-quality educational, scientific, spiritual and educational work on the basis of an individual plan approved annually, in particular:
a) to carry out timely the volume of educational materials, educational-methodical, scientific-educational organizational and spiritual-educational works on the basis of individual plans and to participate in spiritual and educational work;
b) preparation of textbooks, manuals, educational literature, scientific articles, monographs;
c) participation in educational work, direct participation in spiritual and educational work with students, including extracurricular activities;
d) participation in scientific topics of the Department approved by the TIACE Council;
e) regular self-improvement;
- participation in the creation of educational literature, educational and methodological complexes for academic lyceums and professional colleges;
- conducting open and problematic lessons and master classes in academic lyceums and professional colleges;
- participation in spiritual and educational events held in institutions of secondary special and professional education;
- assistance in improving the quality of education based on modern information and communication and pedagogical technologies in secondary vocational and vocational education institutions;
- compliance with occupational safety and health regulations;
- preservation and rational use of the company's property;
- compensation for actual material damage directly to the employer;
- participation in public works of the Institute;
- ensuring the effectiveness of the pedagogical and scientific process;
- in the conditions of modern civilization and democracy to form the ability to work and high professional training in the chosen direction of students.
- improving literacy in foreign languages and information technology;
- formation of independent thinking, initiative, and creative abilities of students;
- participation in the "Mentor-student" system and conducting scientific, spiritual and educational work with their students;
- to be an example of his moral, cultural, and spiritual level;
- know about the current reforms of the Republic and innovations in the world;
- active participation in cultural, spiritual and educational activities of the Institute, faculty, and Department;
- enrichment of the science curriculum based on regular achievements in science and technology;
- learning the lessons at a high level;
- find new sources of science and introduce them to students; - before the beginning of each academic year, prepare the curriculum of the discipline, a calendar plan, develop a rating control and approve it at a meeting of the Department.
- timely conduct of rating works;
- impartial assessment of students ' knowledge; - introduction of new pedagogical technologies and modern information technologies in the course of training;
- increase of scientific potential and pedagogical skills;
- guidance on the student's scientific work;
- active participation in reforms implemented in the higher education system;
3.17. Foreign trips of the teaching staff of the institution are carried out by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary special education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 81 of 13.04.05 "on the procedure for leaving abroad from higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan".
3.17.1. Foreign trips of rectors and Vice-rectors of the Institute are carried out on the basis of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan PC no. -2142 dated March 5, 2014 "on measures to improve the procedure for entry of officials to foreign countries".
3.18. TIACE guarantees once every three years of professional teachers of higher educational institutions of retraining and professional development of teachers.
3.19. The rights and duties of the administrative, economic, engineering , educational and other personnel of the TIACE are determined by the instructions of the post, internal procedures and rules of the higher education institution, as well as the Code of conduct.
IV. Educational and scientific-methodical works
4.1. TIACE implements programs of higher and postgraduate education and additional education (retraining and advanced training) in the following areas:
Bachelor's and master's degrees:
a) form of education (bachelor's degree) separated from production
5111000 Professional education (construction of buildings and structures )
5111000 Professional education (construction and installation of engineering communications)
5111000 Professional education (technology of production of construction materials and equipment)
5111000 Professional education (urban construction and management)
5140900 Professional education (service)
5150900 Design (by type)
5311500 Geodesy, cartography and cadastre (Construction)
5340100 Architecture (Construction and facilities)
5340200 Construction of buildings and structures (Industrial and Civil Buildings)
5340300 Urban construction and management
5340400 Construction and installation of utilities (water supply and wastewater treatment)
5340500 Technology of production of building materials and products
5340700 hydraulic Engineering (construction of river structures and hydroelectric power stations)
5340900 real estate Expertise and management