Foreign citizens study on a general basis with Uzbek students.
Language of instruction: Uzbek and Russian. Duration of training depends on the chosen direction or specialty:
Bachelor degree - 4 years:
Master's degree - 2 years.
Documents are accepted by the selection committee in the terms established by the State Attestation Committee (the deadlines for accepting documents are announced on the website of the Institute).
List of documents:
- Application addressed to the rector with the full name citizenship and specialty studies;
- National passport of a foreign citizen (a copy is submitted to the selection committee);
- Diploma (or certificate) on graduation from a secondary specialized institution (or school);
- Copy of residence permit in Uzbekistan (if available);
- Health certificate (form 086);
- Photos (3,5x4,5) - 6 pieces.
Currently, foreign students from Turkey, the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Ukraine are studying at the institute. Also, citizens were trained from the Republic of Korea, the United States and others.